Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Total 20 mins
This is a real hit in my house, Billie proclaimed it was her favourite dinner the other day, which is great because its super quick and delicious. If you don’t want it quite so punchy just use half a chilli...you can also add some chopped up sausage to it if you like....Delicious!
- A good glug of olive oil
- 6 spring onions finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic (grated)
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- About 6 anchovies
- Handful of halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 packet about 250g tenderstem broccoli
- 1. Preheat oven to 180c
- 2. Put a good glug of olive oil in an oven proof frying pan or pot over a medium heat.
- 3. Add the sliced spring onions and soften a little. Add the chilli and garlic and soften, then add the anchovies. Let them melt into the oil then take off the heat and toss through the broccoli, tomatoes and season. Make sure the broccoli is coated in the chilli and put in the oven for about 5 minutes or so.
- 4. Meanwhile boil some water and add the pasta and cook per instructions.. Drain but leave a little of the pasta water. Add the pasta to the broccoli and add a little of the water to loosen the sauce. Serve with grated lots of parmesan and black pepper.