Prep 60 mins
Cook 20 mins
Total 260 mins
Makes 16 squares.
These fruity rocky road pieces are a simple and fast treat that the whole family can get involved in making!
- 200g of dried sour cherries and blueberries
- 90ml Belvoir Blueberry & Blackcurrant Cordial
- 297g can of condensed milk
- 100g each of dark and milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 30g of butter, softened
- 200g of digestive biscuits, roughly crushed
- 50g of mini marshmallows
- 100g of white chocolate, chopped
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with parchment paper.
- Put the sour cherries and blueberries in a pan with the cordial and 30ml of water and bring to a simmer then remove from the heat and set aside to cool and soak for at least an hour.
- Pour the condensed milk into a pan, and heat until just coming to a simmer, stirring. Put the dark and milk chocolate in a bowl with the butter and pour over the hot condensed milk.
- Stir until you have a smooth glossy mix.
- Strain the fruit, discarding any excess liquid, then add to the chocolate mix with the biscuits and mini marshmallows. Stir with a wooden spoon until completely combined.
- Tip it into the lined baking tin and spread out with the back of a spoon. Melt the white chocolate, then drizzle it all over the surface. Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours until solid. Cut into 16 squares and serve.